Sustainable Growth Fund – Limited Time Offer
The Saint Kitts Citizenship by Investment Program is the latest of the Caribbean programs to respond meaningfully to the global Covid-19 pandemic. One of the main pathways chosen for Citizenship by Investment in St. Kitts and Nevis is a direct contribution to the Government via a national fund known as the Sustainable Growth Fund. In response to the Covid-19 pandemic, the Citizenship by Investment Unit has announced with immediate effect, its Sustainable Growth Fund Limited Time Offer which slashes the contributions payable under the donation option.
St. Kitts – Sustainable Growth Fund Option Changes
Valid only until 31st December 2020
- The investment amount for a family of up to four persons has been reduced by $45,000.00 (from $195,000.00 to $150,000.00).
- The addition of any other eligible dependent is only $10,000.00 (e.g. a family of 5 persons is $160,000.00).
- Available only to a limited number of applicants.
- CCS as a Government Authorized Local Service Provider is allocated a quota of applications for its clientele.
St. Kitts and Nevis Citizenship Benefits
- Visa-free travel to 156 countries worldwide.
- The passport is recognized globally and is of excellent repute.
- Highest ranked passport of a Caribbean country with citizenship by investment program.
- Oldest citizenship by investment program in the world.
- Quick and diligent decision-making.
- Accelerated processing in just 60 days.
- Offers a safe and healthy environment – no fatalities or hospitalizations from Covid-19.
Who to Contact?
At CCS we are a Government Authorized Local Service Provider for St. Kitts and Nevis Citizenship by Investment program. We are duly licensed by the Government to liaise directly with clients and their representatives and the Government of St. Kitts and Nevis to perform all aspects of Citizenship through the Investment application process. We have expert lawyers and advisors waiting to help you and your family obtain citizenship in St. Kitts and Nevis through this program. Contact us today at www.ccscaribbean.com to have a free no obligation consultation with our experienced team!