The Saint Lucia Citizenship by Investment Unit has announced effective immediately, wide-ranging reductions and other attractive changes to most options under its Citizenship by Investment Program.
COVID–19 RELIEF BOND Offer Valid Until 31st December 2023:-
Saint Lucia is the only Caribbean country offering citizenship via a Bond Option. The Covid-19 Relief Bond is being offered as a direct response to the pandemic at only half the investment level of the normal bonds. This special Bond offering is attractive for the following reasons:
- Investment in Government Bond starts at $250,000.00 (a discount of 50%)
- The Investment amount in the Bond is refunded in full at the end of the holding period ü Processing Fees are waived
- The holding Period is 5-7 years
- Investment is to be made only after approval is granted
- Administrative Fee is discounted by 40%
Saint Lucia Citizenship by Investment Donation Option Reductions:-
The Donation Option has normally been especially attractive to single applicants as the contribution amount is only $100,000.00. The changes have resulted in a reduction in the donation amounts payable by families and newborn babies as follows:
- Main Applicant and Spouse: $140,000.00
- Family of Four (4) Persons: $150,000.00
- Newborn Child 12 months and younger: $500.00 – previously was $10,000.00
- Donation is to be made only after approval is granted
Real Estate Option Reductions:-
- A waiver of Administrative Fees starting at $75,000.00 has been introduced for eligible applicants investing in real estate projects with embedded educational institutions.