The Antigua and Barbuda Citizenship by Investment Program has been enhanced with a modification to its educational pathway to citizenship.
The University of the West Indies Fund Option has been repackaged to specifically target larger families and offers an attractive blend of a reduction in the required investment coupled with an opportunity to study at the Caribbean’s premiere indigenous tertiary educational institution. The University of the West Indies was established in 1948 and has campuses in four Caribbean Islands namely, Barbados, Antigua and Barbuda citizenship, Jamaica, and Trinidad and Tobago. It offers tuition in diverse fields of study including Law, Medicine, the Arts, and Sciences. Qualifications obtained from “UWI” as the University is affectionally referred to are recognized by academic and other institutions throughout the world.
KEY ELEMENTS OF THE UNIVERSITY OF THE WEST INDIES FUND OPTION
- The investment amount is US$150,000.00 for a family of six (6) persons (previously this was for a family of four persons)
- No Processing Fees apply (a savings of US$55,000.00)
- A member of the family is entitled to a one (1) year tuition-free scholarship at UWI
- The minimum family size eligible to apply under this option is six (6) persons
- The family may include dependent parents (of at least 58 years of age).