- The Government of Saint Lucia announced important changes and price cuts for citizens through the investment program.
- It has introduced Covid-19 government bonds starting from only USD $250,000, and are subject to only Government administrative charges of USD $30,000.
- This option is a limited offering, and it does not replace the regular government bond option of USD 500,000.
- These Bonds must be held for a minimum of 5 years.
- The age requirement for a child dependent has been increased to 21 years old and no more than 30 years old and fully supported by the Main Applicant.
- The age requirement for a parent has been lowered to over 55 years.
- A New Qualifying Dependent category was added, requiring an unmarried sister or brother of the Main Applicant who is below the age of 18 years and is allowed by their parent or guardian to make an application for citizenship.
St Lucia – New Option Amidst COVID-19
Discover a World of Possibilities.